Gum disease is a problem that harm gum tissues and bones supporting the teeth. The main symptoms of this disease are swelling of the gums or edema, redness, bleeding, pain and halitosis.
Causes of gum disease are:
• Deficiency of vitamins
• Oral cavity
• Plaque and Tartar
• Changes in hormones
Gum disease receding gums
Gum disease receding gums can be classified into following types – cysts and fistulas, gum recession, bleeding, inflammotion, and periodontal disease.
You can find a number of well-known home cures and herbal treatments used to avoid this problem. The following herbs have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and analgesic properties as well as very popular home cures for receding gums.
• Marigold, oak bark, honey, Propolis, St. John’s wort, birch shoots, camomile, sage, Mummies, and sea salt
• Blueberry juice, red ash, cumin, buckthorn, tea tree, and Birch tree.
Receding gums in children
When gum disease in infancy, it is advisable to go to the dental clinic for the essential treatments and recommendations on the treatment. Natural home remedies for gum recession more efficiently and promptly helps to eliminate inflammation. Herbal teas made with chamomile, oak bark etc. are the most commonly used home cure for rinse the mouth.
Treatment of receding gums in Pregnancy
During pregnancy the body of a woman is exposed to a violation of calcium metabolism, decreased immunity and other unpleasant phenomena. Hormonal changes can negatively affect the gum tissue of the pregnant woman, causing various diseases. After detecting the first signs of inflammation you should immediately consult a doctor.
Home remedies for Heal Receding Gums at home
• Take 4 piece of strawberries, put in a glass, fill it with boiling water and use this infusion to rinse the mouth every 2 hours.
• Squeeze the juice of strawberries and rub it in the morning and evening. Also, during the day must moisten the cotton in the juice of blueberries and apply on the affected area for a few minutes.
• Wash aloe vera, cut, put in a glass, pour boiling water and add a tablespoon of sea salt. This mixture should persist for several hours, rinse the mouth area twice daily.
• Dilute eucalyptus essential oil in water (5 drops in a glass) and gargle several times a day. This remedy is best for receding gum line pain.
• From burdock squeeze the juice, dilute with water (1/5) and rinse the mouth area three times during the day.
• Take one Aloe Vera sheet, wash it, cut lengthwise, remove the edges, and then attach to the gum.
• Essential oils of almonds and mint to dissolve in warm water (5 drops per cup), then use this solution to rinse the mouth for 2 minutes.
• Take a teaspoon Sesame oil put in your mouth and hold it for several minutes.
To guarantee the health of the gums and to avoid gum diseases, must adhere strictly to the following preventive measures:
For best oral health care – brushing teeth twice daily, flossing, rinsing and use Naturessmile gum paste for receding gums are the best oral health treatment. NaturesSmile gum paste for receding gums made with 7 natural herbs that are used to eliminate several dental problems for many years. Visit this site to read more: www.naturessmile.com